Starting Goals

• Get 10 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [✔]
• Get 25 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Get 50 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Host an Agent Poll [x]
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 14 September 2012

What makes a good agent?

Hey guys,
Sorry for not posting in a week,I will try too post more regularly from know on.
Anyway,today I asked some friends what they thought made a good agent,I think it's always better to get tips from everyone and not just agents themselves.

Frappuccinov said 'Be yourself' 
So short,but so crucial you should always be yourself you should never pretend to be someone your not.

Sweetneetu said 'A good agent is always there for those who need help and support.'
Amazing advice, I totally agree.

Great advice guys yet again,I'm sure those who would like to future agents can reflect off this.
See you around,
Mollyful



0 comments:

About Me

Followers