Starting Goals

• Get 10 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [✔]
• Get 25 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Get 50 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Host an Agent Poll [x]
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday 28 August 2012

New author.

Hi everyone,
Santos here, I'd just like to say I'm proud to be an author of this blog; I look forward to helping you achieve your goals on becoming an agent.
What is to expected from me: -Guides on how to become an agent.
                                              -In-game agents interview
                                              - Maybe a few video interviews.

Here's a picture of me, if you happen to see me online, please don't hesitate to say hello or ask for help ;)

Stay safe,
Santos

1 comments:

RichCoolDude said...

Can't wait to see what you will post, santos!
-brucewayne

About Me

Followers