Starting Goals

• Get 10 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [✔]
• Get 25 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Get 50 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Host an Agent Poll [x]
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday 30 August 2012

Agent interview!

Hi guys!
Yesterday I interviewed the agent roboter1999,I asked him many questions about agency. So let's get started!

When you first joined chobots,was it your goal to become an agent?
Actually it wasn't

Did you become an agent by being recommended on the poll?
Well I got my badge by strawberry, she was Juli on .de, I was very kind and helping on there,but it closed so I then received my badge on .net later on.

What is the hardest thing about agency?
Gaining the badge!

Thanks roboter1999 for the great interview,you gave us some really useful tips and i'm sure you all can reflect and learn from this post!
See your around,
-Mollyful

0 comments:

About Me

Followers