Starting Goals

• Get 10 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [✔]
• Get 25 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Get 50 Followers + Hire 2 Authors [x]
• Host an Agent Poll [x]
Powered by Blogger.
Friday 17 August 2012

10 Followers

I will be hiring 2 authors to help me with this project, after we get 10 followers. Hopefully, I can convince an agent to help me.
To apply to help me with this blog, you'll need to write an application, and I will accept or decline it. The information you fill out should be true, because if you lie, we'll find out after a few posts and you will be removed from the blog. I won't share all the questions, but here a some main things:


  • You should have good grammar. Please rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 and correct this phrase with perfect grammar (punctuation and spelling): my dogg has a frend. and his name is joey and Joey liks to play outsid in the sun
  • No inappropriate content - No swearing, abusive behavior, sexual behavior or advertising.
  • No lying - Please don't lie about things - Example: Trey told me agents have to be 16 or older, so you should try to be an agent.
That's just a few of the things, and those are the most important. Keep looking for a new page!

0 comments:

About Me

Followers